Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

EGG AND SPERM VIBRATIONS



Spirit Symbols- I was laying in bed waking up from sleeping last night and was thinking What could I see while watching a video and seeing spirit symbols when sperm is trying to get into an egg. I started by looking at twenty still pictures then I looked at this video and this is what I observed.  With the twenty pictures that I saw  where spirit faces attached to each sperm and some more sperm pictures had more than one face attached to the sperm. The faces were different in every picture, some were old men with beards that were white and other were of men and woman but none that  were young baby boys or girls. Spirit symbols can turn in a vi
English: Electron microscope image of sperm.
English: Electron microscope image of sperm. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
ion of a scene. When I say the spirit people are attached to the sperm I mean they are one with it.
The video spirit symbols turned into a vision and i could see spirit forms that were humanoid that were  back in the distance because they were fading in and out in the back ground of the sperm. I saw spirit white energy covering the screen. The feeling I was having was awe and wonderful. There was one form that was bigger than then the rest and i have to assume he was in charge because he was the one that was watching what was going on in the video. My impression was he was aware that someone was watching it in a human earth plane laboratory.
I have to say this experience has left me wondering and feeling WOW
side bar note. when i put this picture up on  my wordpress blog I looked and saw a symbol of a human and the face is opening up to acquire the sperm.
love and gratitude
Johnny

No comments:

Popular Posts

Popular Posts