Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

LIGHT BODY READING OF MY WIFE

I was at home working on my blog and my wife went to Wal-mart to get some grocery and I took a moment to look at what she was doing while shopping.

She was going down the isle with a empty cart looking down  inside of the grocery cart.  Inside the grocery cart was a ferret (very bright white) looking creature jumping up trying to get my wife's attention.

Another time when my thoughts were about seeing what my wife was doing at that moment two weeks ago and she was operating  the public transit railroad train and while doing it successfully there were fairy beings  that were flying around her head.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife is an uncommonly lucky woman to have one who cares so deeply.

Anonymous said...

What a happy world you have!

Anonymous said...

:)

Popular Posts

Popular Posts