Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

I LOVE LOVING

English: Love Heart symbol interlaced
English: Love Heart symbol interlaced (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I love loving you for your walk and kisses are on my mind helping me remember how important you are to me my immortal twinbeam.
Your X and O are like a bell that rings and rings in my body and leave a vibration of a smile on my mouth and chest that brings a beam to my stride each day.
The beauty of   I am sorry  and please forgive me and I love you  are pleasures  of my heart that lets my heart  sing the vibrations of  creation of cheerfulness and joy leaves each cell in my body with a heart symbol that allows my physical to be more than I thought it could be.
Will you be mine forever my love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear man.
You are my forever love.
LuvlyHart

Anonymous said...

Please respect one's family and what they love if you cant love it too.
Please be kind to what and who is important to your loved one.
This shows respect to your loved one and allows them to accept and reflect love.
Your post is lovely. You have a depth in it not often seen.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts