Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BACK OF HEAD SPIRIT VIBRATION

Looking Glass Waterfall
Looking Glass Waterfall (Photo credit: afagen)
I was looking at a person eating lunch with a friend.  And I was sitting in the back of the person enjoying my meal but at the same time I was looking at back of the persons head and wondering if I could see the spirit of the person even through I am looking at the back of the head.   What happen next was interesting because  I saw the person spirit self facing me even, through the, physical self of the person was facing in the opposite position.
Our spirit self is aware of more than our physical self knows.  Wake up our true self and this awareness will be yours and the only person that is stopping this from happening is You

No comments:

Popular Posts

Popular Posts