Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SPIRIT SYMBOLS

Most of the time  my reference when seeing vibrations I use pictures and videos .  Lately the method is seeing a person near me.  Yesterday  a woman was sitting down and my focus was her stomach. she had a face on her stomach  and the mouth was open.   meaning - the woman was feeling hungry.

Yesterday  I was driving my Dodge Truck home after work and all the cars had to stop for a red light. The person next to me was a man chewing gum and having a good time doing it because almost every chew  his mouth was opening up.  Spirit symbol was a face that was opening and closing his mouth. every time the person opening his mouth the vibration followed .

After the experience the reflection  caused me to  appreciate what just happen as the signal light turned green.  Seeing the experience and seeing the vibration  at the same time is self validation

What  each person or animal or thing sees,feels or does is a vibration and each of us can do this with practice. It took me 4 years.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Popular Posts