Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MESSAGE OF THE DAY

The arrival of adulthood bring opportunity to grow and be independent with ourself and our spouse. when you go to bed at night do you
Marriage Day
Marriage Day (Photo credit: Fikra)

have schedules that allow both of you to enter the bedroom together  or is it like a smorgasbord?  when the busyness of life get in the way of a relationship hiccups occurs naturally like when both husband and wife go to bed at different times  and you come in the bedroom and make noise disturb the sleeping pattern it causes a reaction.  no words or spoken but we know we have annoyed the one in bed and that annoyance can leave one with negative feelings of guilt  which when stirred in the heart can leave even more damage.  long patterns of neglect can leave to depression and the solution is simple we let go of all negative energy(life is to short let it go now) and have love for ourself and others who knowing or unknowing cause carnage with the heart or mind.

love and gratitude

Johnny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like a minor wake up when my husband comes home. I stop subconsciously 'worrying' about his safety making his way home. And I sleep a liitle better. If I dont feel it when he arrives, I wake up to look for him or be awake to 'find him': does he need me?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts